Friday, August 14, 2009

Sometimes I wonder where my head is.

I've been neglecting my duties as a writer. "I'll write more tomorrow" and "Oooh, one a.m. sounds like a good time to start", are not good habits of thought. I'll have to start planning out how many words I type a day if I'm going to get anywhere with this.

Anyway, I snuck onto my computer at eleven o'clock last night after a hard day's work. A hard day's work being six and a half hours of me screaming relentlessly at my homework, turning rock music on during Chemistry just so I could piss off my overlord mother, and then relaxing (stressfully) in front of the television while I watched an abnormally long movie.

But after all of that, I had some juice, cracked my fingers in a very badass manner (it hurt), and sat down at my computer to work on Lies.

An hour and a half later, this is what I had come up with:

{start colassal waste of time}

Character One hit Character Two with a salami.
Character Two cried for his mommy.
Character Three -- who is he??

The best defense is a good offence. So by offending you, I'm defending myself.

A BRIEF SUMMARAYY::: So, like, there was once this girl and, like, this hot guy. She thought he was soooo hot, but there was nothing she could do because, like, he was totally depressed and stuff. One day this other hot guy came along, and the girl was like, "Hey these guys are both really hot, I wonder which one I should choose." In the end, she chose both and ate them both whole. FIN.

Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about.

riting iz gud

Why is it Yes, Man and not Yes, Woman? Rascist. I mean, er, sexist.

Me: Okay, people, y'all better calm down, got it?
Cast of Lies: We get it.
Me: Good. I'd hate to have you all commit suicide.

CHARACTER THREE IS THE SALAMI!!!

{/end colassal waste of time}

I have no freaking idea what was in my orange juice last night, but I've made a few assumptions based on what I'm seeing.

1) I'm a huge procrastinator.
2) There is more to Lies than meets the eye.
3) No more oddly colored drinks after 3PM. It's water or nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates