Monday, December 7, 2009

decisions, decisions

I have to think about several things this week. It's going to be tuff (u c wut i did dere?!), but I'm sure I'll make it. Hopefully.

First of all, I seriously have to figure out what in hell I'm getting for my family members for X-mas. (And my friends. Since when do I have so many friends?!) The only thing I'm certain about is that I am not doing what I did last year, which was go "Oh shit" on December 23rd and then have to run to a billion stores in a short 48-hour period of time. That is so not happening again. I've got an idea for my little brother--he's always the easiest. As for my dad...He's a work in progress. My mom however, is a completely different matter. I never have any ideas for her because she never asks for anything; and sadly, she and I aren't on such terms that I can practically read her mind and know what she wants based on her actions.

My friends. I do have a lot of them, but I'm afraid that since I'm on an extremely limited budget due to the unfortunate lack of cash, a job, or any real source of income, I may only be getting gifts for a few of my closest ones. Usually, for my friends, I'll make things for them. This year, I'm short on materials as well, so that means back out to A.C.Moore and the mall and such.

This weekend, I'm going shopping. Wish me luck.

Secondly, I'm also stressing over my novels, of course. Barcode is only a thousand words in, and already I don't understand it! I mean, I have my characters, and I have my plot, but I have no clue what Chapter One is about. As for Lies, I've begun to edit it, and suddenly there are two more pages of bull, rather than two fewer, and I am completely baffled by how this could have even happened. I did, however, work on The Right Amount of Psycho, and that went quite well. Besides the fact that I got 200 words written in more than two hours...So basically, I've no clue where to go with any of my current stories. Eh. This is what I get for attempting to do something useful in December. December equals my fail month.

In third place comes my current inability choose between the two best snacks on the planet: chocolate and air. I think I'll choose air. I had chocolate earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates