Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

So today is September 9, 2009. The ninth day of the ninth month in the year two-thousand and nine. Since this won't happen again for another one-thousand years, I felt that it deserved a mini-post of its own. And I mean mini. Because it ends. Like now.

Just kidding. (:

A few things that will help this post be les mini:

I started my dance aerobics classes last night.

And I've got it again tomorrow night, from 5:30pm to 6:30pm at some tiny building that I walk by like every day but I've never seen it before (go figure).

I went to my little brother's soccer scrimage today.

And I saw AiLeeN! Ohmygoodgollygosh, I haven't seen my adorable muse in so long, it was really great talking toher again. (Unfortunately, Ailz, I won't be at the game tomorrow evening, since I've got my dance aerobics class.)

Anyway, I'm going to head off to watch a movie with my captors family that the prison warden my mother picked up from the ghetto Giant today.

...

My, my, what a perfectly ruined sentence...

But yes. I wrote about two thousand words for Lies yesterday, which isn't too bad. I'm still aiming for 250k by December 31st, which -- in case you were wondering, and even if you weren't you'll read on anyway -- is going to be a Blue Moon. So exciting. (:

Well, have a nice rest-of-the-night, my lovely minions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates