Saturday, September 5, 2009

{start hardly important note}

Something is vitally wrong with not only my brain, my internet, and my ability to express patience, but now Blogger has failed me also! It's a most tragic thing when something that you post on one day shows up as something you posted the next day. I was forced to edit yesterday’s post to make it look like I wasn’t a day behind the rest of the world. Good gods.

If that make absolutely no sense, allow me to explain. Yesterday was the Full Moon, so I posted that last post yesterday. However, when I had two seconds to get onto the internet today to check my blog for mistakes...I found that what I had posted yesterday showed up as something that I had posted today. Which is completely absurd.

I have this strange feeling like someone out there wants me dead.

{/end hardly important note}

In other news, I still don't have that Linksys card.

In other other news, it's a wonderful day outside, so I may be going to a walk to clear my head of all this nonsense. Oh yeah, also I had off from school last week due to the camping trip, and I heard that publi schools in my area had gone back to school last Monday SO HAHA.

Sorry, Aily, but I'm a mean bee-otch and you had school when I didn't and it was so purdy outside so too bad sux2bu hahaha. Just kidding. (: I bet you had a wonderful first week of school.

To anyone else out there, I apologize for my abrasiveness. Sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates