Friday, September 4, 2009

[ABNORMAL, adj. Not conforming to standard. In matters of thought and conduct, to be independent is to be abnormal, to be abnormal is to be detested.]
- - - - -

NOTE: This post was actually written by moi last Saturday, but due to computer complications and certain camping trip serenading, I was unable to post it. But since I put a crapload of time and effort into this batch of complaining, I'm going to post it anyway. My next blog will most likely cover my camping trip, since I'm sure that uber long blog posts tend to frighten some people.

- - - - -

Either I am the most unlucky person alive, or Karma really wants to kick my ass.

This whole week has been really crappy and it’s starting to get on my nerves. I guess I owe you all an explanation. Let’s start from the beginning, shall we?

Monday: I knew it was going to be a bad week, because I woke up with the sheets on my bed literally trying to strangle me. I tripped a lot, and fell into a few walls (which really isn’t that much different than my normal life). Then I ended up getting almost no work done, so that hung over my head for the good part of the night.

Tuesday: Tuesday actually wasn’t too bad. I got up early, worked really hard, and ate a healthy breakfast of {insert something that sounds tastier than it actually is here}.

Wednesday: Oh, but WEDNESDAY. The shit really hit the fan on Wednesday. I told you all about the morning part of When-will-it-end-day, but the evening…the EVENING nearly killed me. Listen up – I was just barely finished recuperating from the morning practice that I wasn’t informed about, and then I went to my scrimmage. Luckily for the coach, she had actually told me about that. So I went, all suited up and in my hockey gear. I asked Coach Judge if I was playing in either the Varsity game or the Junior Varsity game and she – with a considerable amount of attitude, might I add – informed me that I could have been playing in either. A.K.A.: “You’ll sit through both games – two full hours of hockey – because I said you would. So ha, take that.” I figured that punching her in the face really wouldn’t get me anywhere but court, so I dealt with her bitchiness and sat with a few of my friends.

After the first game, I got my stuff together. For some reason, I was deluded enough to think that Couch Bitch would actually let me play. But I’m getting ahead of myself, as usual. When the second game began, there were only about five girls who hadn’t played much in the first game, and I was the only one who hadn’t played a single minute. So we all lined up and the Coach had the daring to say, “If some of you are wondering why you haven’t played yet, then you obviously haven’t been listening, because I’ve already seen the other coaches call names and they didn’t receive a response. It’s not the coach’s responsibility to make sure you all are paying attention.” At each pause for emphases, she looked directly at me with her beady little green eyes that I so badly wanted to stab out with a butter knife.

Bullshit. Fucking bullshit. There wasn’t a single second during that whole game that I wasn’t paying attention. I started ticking down the moments of Coach Judge’s life.

Despite the malicious fantasies of me causing Coach Bitch a lot of pain, I swallowed the Bullshit Pill and sat back down. “One more half,” I told myself, “she’ll put me in the last half. She will. If she doesn’t, I’m out. But she’ll put me in. She definitely will.”

Guess what? Yup. You guessed it. She didn’t. Apparently, I’d underestimated her level of stupidity.

Keeping my mental promise, I picked up my gear, and walked the hell off the field. I didn’t look back. Hell, I didn’t even go back, and I don’t intend to. That’s right; I quit field hockey. I’ve had enough of Judge’s shit, but apparently she hasn’t had enough of mine. My parents, my crazy-ass mother in particular, were livid. They’ve been plotting against Coach Bitch ever since.

Thursday: It gets worse? you’re wondering. Yes sir, it most certainly does. Some guy from Comcast cable came out yesterday to the house and knocked us off of Verizon. I lost my internet service and won’t be getting it back until I buy some sort of Linksys card for my computer. Until then, I’ll be sitting around, doing stuff-that-doesn’t-involve-my-nonexistent-internet.

Friday: In fact, yesterday things actually started looking up. I mean, it pissed rain, but I love the rain. Plus, I got to watch a movie instead of doing some schoolwork, so I was rather pleased.

- - - - -

As exciting as all that was, there’s more. I realize this is an incredibly long post, but it’s necessary…and I have no internet access so this is actually being typed up on Word. And I feel the need to inform all my loyal followers (both real and imaginary) of my several life adventures.
Okay, remember when I told you about the 1:23AM thing? Well, last Monday (the 24th), the beginning of one of the shittiest weeks in a long time, I actually woke up at 1:23AM. It started again, and on Tuesday and Wednesday…the same thing. Did all my bad luck have to do with 1:23AM? Is this going to happen anytime again soon? I don’t know the answers, and I’m not sure I want to find out. I’m not as scared as I was before, because – hey, at least I didn’t die, yah know?

Anyway, it may not mean anything, but it was at the end of Thursday (the 27th) that things started to appear better. 3x9=27? Who knows, anymore? All I know is that though this numerology stuff may be affecting my life, I’m not going to let it overrun my brain.

I mean, I’ve got enough shit on my plate right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates